воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

al4a links page




What is it about Sarah Dessenapos;s books that make me unable to put them down? Maybe its that so many people can relate to all of the characters.�Or it could be that in someway, each book is connected.�Dessen obviously knows how to relate to teenagers because in each book there are different problems that teens are faced with every single day.�Her words really help one cope with their problems and help them see that there will always be a tomorrow.

Quoting from�Sarah Dessens Bio she states:�"...When I found an author who seemed to say just what I was feeling, it really struck me and resonated. I hope that my books do that for the people who read them: I think itapos;s the best thing to which any writer can aspire. Iapos;ve also been lucky enough to teach writing and see my students find their own voice."

After writing Dessen an email explaining to her all that her books have taught me, I wasnt expecting to get anything back, but after 2 weeks an email appeared. I read it over and over again shocked that she actually hate wrote me back. She is such an amazing person with a truly wonderful gift. If your ever looking for something to read, stop by and pick up one of her books.

:�)
al4a links page, al4a links to free, al4a links.html.



Комментариев нет: