воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

book holders bed




Whatapos;s wrong with me? Usually Iapos;m a really laid back person who is slow to offend and nothing really gets to me... Other than the stress of my personal life of not being able to break free from it.

For the past two days, however, Iapos;ve been really moody in an explosive way. Any little thing sets me off. Iapos;m bound to snap at people and storm away, not caring if people are staring at me or not. Everything around me makes me want to scream and cry, wanting nothing more than to pound the hell out of a punching bag until I feel better.

Iapos;ve lost it. Iapos;m going insane.

Once again, I find myself questioning Godapos;s motives, even insulting him out of anger which is something that isnapos;t good on my part. But I canapos;t help it. I feel out of control. Very out of control, and falling apart fast. I should pull myself together, but I just canapos;t anymore. Believe me, I tried.

Is God really in control of my confining and controlling situation? When will he make a way? Is he going to wait until I do something dangerous to myself out of complete insanity? Iapos;m getting scared.
book holders bed, book holders college park, book holders for reading.



Комментариев нет: