четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bag birkin jane




Okay, so the thesis (on the paper that is due tomorrow - one of these days I will break this foul habit of doing everything at the very last minute) is coming together properly, thank CHRIST. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to write about, but I kept doing three pages and then stalling out, realising it was all far too vague, and having to go back and start over (I cannot scrap fiction, but essays, apparently, I can destroy with formidable ruthlessness).

I think Iapos;m calling it: In Denmark, They Speak Crazy: The Articulation of Madness in Shakespeareapos;s Hamlet.

I mean, not literally. But more or less.

Now if the MLA database would stop BLOODY CRASHING and let me find a fifth article (Iapos;m using mostly primary quotations but she insisted we have secondary sources), I could get past page three. *glares*
bag birkin jane, bag birkin hermes replica, bag birkin hermes price, bag birkin hermes picture real, bag birkin hermes.



Комментариев нет: